1. The first thing to do before buying an theme, make sure that is the right product for you, check the compatibility.
2. Make sure that English language as support language is ok for you. Our support is only via E-mail and in English language.
3. If you are unsure for something ask our support before buying the product.
4. Note that if you have existing shop with many products, modifications and customization, sometimes it is very hard to update your store with new theme, so you need to know exactly what you are doing.
6. Before make any changes, backup your store, and ideally, try the new products on a test server (wamp) and after you are sure that everything is fine, then install it on live shop.
7. Make sure that you PrestaShop is actually configured properly with the right permissions, modules for apache, php, and mysql.
8. If you have problem with the product, before contacting our customer support, make sure that you have read all the User's Manuals, both for our products and PrestaShop documentation. 99% of all questions and common problems are covered in our User's Manuals. After you have read those documentations, and you have tried every solution, then contact the support.
9. When you contacting the support, make sure to give them all the information so they can help you as fast as possible in the best way. Include the following information:
Detailed description of the problem (what did you do, how did you do it etc):
Screenshots of the problem:
Your order date and number:
Your product installation URL:
Your product version:
Your PrestaShop installation version:
If you have made any customizations or modifications:
10. Don't spam the support with several tickets, this won't get your message replayed faster! We normally answer within 72 hours.